Thursday 1 July 2010

Raw longing and trusting love


It has taken a little time digesting before writing again , I have met so many people and met with so much raw longing and the same great fear to love, this constant confused messaging to the beloved (the eternal One).I have been in Angsbacka singles festival over midsummer and full moon.I sat in a space of women where I recognised such dense bodies that the feminine fragrance is almost strangled from lack of self worth, living in the mind,being too masculine or just simply hiding from being seen.Yet when asked the question who is calling for love,most hands went up and who is calling for absolute love almost all hands went up.



Is absolute love possible if I dont know love in myself ... we cycle through being alone .... the challenge is to keep opening deeper and deeper to the inner love instead of getting more closed just because there is no physical beloved.To give ourselves to ourselves to the earth.I madly encourage all those who meditate to go and hold a tree as if it were your lover ... to feel the tree in your body and to give so much tender passion to that tree,to breathe in its unique scent right down into your stomach,to open yourself and see what happens.Now I heard a fact in the festival that women in Austria were arrested for making love to trees from 1896 on.



How to really connect with your love and loving through nature is one of the best kept secrets,but I assure you that the deeper connected you are to nature the greater the love when you actually make love with a human body. Are you are willing to totally love no matter what it costs you.
Love costs you everything it is the surest way to self annihalation and I am so greatful it happened to me.


We performed a ceremony which was sweet as a symbolic ceremony of the lingham and the yoni coming together in union but that still felt like something outside.The greatest ceremony on this earth is when the bodies meet in stillness and touch so that touch goes all the way through the flesh to the being.Beautifully the festival concluded with a tender ceremony of touch not sexual but deeply lovingly tender encouraging the body to trust love for the mind cannot be convinced or coerced.

Beautiful beautiful concert with such an open ecstatic audience, Praful wanted to kill me at the end because I forgot the chords to his gorgeous song so I have to work on that one.


The swedish forest just so soft after a long cold winter flowers and moss everywhere,I am so happyto be here.All my love

1 comment: