Tuesday 20 July 2010

things that heal




At last a moment to write. I am in the heat of Praful's roof studio sweat lodge, it is at least 30something degrees and the computer has just crashed as we near the end of recording this single 'naked before you beloved'.The time schedule is tight and a day at the beach is not in our reach right now.But the music is feeding us.As we draw closer to the end technology always reflects when we are now pushing oursleves a little too much,but 2 capricorns together thats 4 horns and alot of driving passion to get to the top of the mountain


I just had the most beautiful 3 day retreat with the women.Beautiful stone circle to sing in.I have watched the unfolding of these exquisite women.The unravelling of massive conditioning that says as one sister said in the beginning 'nice girls dont do this...'Something daddy nicely put into her body that has made a mess of her trusting her own sensuality her innocent beauty and expression.Her mouth is tightly closed her mind stuck in all the business of life and her heart aching for love.


I am priveledged to see a woman unravel herself into an openess a sensuality a stillness that is so radiant.I am priveledged to shed many tears with my sisters as the lies rise to the surface of the body ,contorting and twisting and roaring as they are freed from within.I watch in awe as the mother does that unamable thing she does with each one of us.



I am touched when she finds the courage to step in to her self doubt and courageously sing the very unique song of her being.Children do it all the time but when we lose it and it gets covered in shame and not enoughness when she pierces through that doubt I my heart is bursting.


I dont ever get that sense of oh I have done this before for when the moment is naked and vunerable everything is bending near to listen and to respond.I discovered that when I stopped singing for humans and just sang for creation, for the trees the stones ,the birds the water.Creation always responds to that kind of nakedness.


A mother had just miscarried her child and shut her body her heart her whole being was on hold so she could not be fuly present.But when she sang that utter grief from the bottom of belly from the depths of her pain her wailing stirred the wind in such a tender way that it answered her back with the same wailing melody and then went silent again.Such beauty creation is always relating to the true calling of a being.


My health and energy has restored from taking an amazing liquid called MMS not to be mistaken with MSN.If u have the time check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjUp1zoov8&feature=related or download first half of book for free go to www.miraclemineral.org/it has been used to treat Malaria,aids cancer all forms of pathogen,viral yeast,fungal conditions very successfully. The guy who discovered it is truly an honest human who has a remedy that could cure most of Afica ridden with illness but will the pharmecuetical companies let him have an impact. No way................


Check it out for me alot of pain has gone out of my shoulders and my organs feel different.Energy is higher and I feel it killing the Candida in my belly. But it isnt pleasant to take but I have never experienced anything instanatly attacking pathogens in my body.Awesome.
Back to studi computer is humming our tune again
All my love




2 comments:

  1. MMS - my 70+ yr old boss + our 70+ yr old chief welder & our 40 something shop floor supervisor have been taking this for over 3 years now & it works. They say it IS unpleasant at first, but persevere because that passes & the good health truly kicks in. None of them had any flu during our last season of the 'pandemic panic'. They are all in excellent health...

    Perhaps it's time for me to start taking it - thanks for bringing it up Peru!

    bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful writing...I cried soft tears as I read about the mother who has miscarried her child...touched me deeply as I remembered my own loss... X

    ReplyDelete