Monday 28 June 2010

The primal cry of man

I was so touched by these courageous men who sang with me in the mens' workshop,because I know it takes that to get through their resistance of 'what could a woman possibly reveal to me'.
So even to get there can be a challenge.But these men just broke open,mostly.Such beautiful vunerability and utter relief to be able to let the facade go that I am a man a somebody being a something and can just find rest in being totally received by woman,the feminine and so potent when a collective sound pool in all its primal depth with men just letting themselves completely go , for the mother to sing through them .God I must be the most priveledged woman to sit in the presence of these beloved men and receive their deep longing to be held by mother and taken in by the shakti.
It is so evident when a man is not received by his mother because she is closed to her own love an maybe was not wholy loved by her partner....
or when a son is a first born and he goes from being her most unconditional human experience of pure love to her manipuating as he grows as she struggles to hold onto that love that maybe she never found with her man .I just see our responsibility as women to devote ourselves to knowing whole love inside so we stop raising men who cant trust love because we used him for ourselves.
Many great inquires into why women throw their men off by nagging or not being available to love or make love
So dont worry women I assured the men we definately are manipulative when we feel overpowered but are afraid to really speak whats going on inside mostly needing to be listened to without being fixed .
Ah so much shared,loving Norway

2 comments:

  1. Too many times have I tried to mend my man's feelings of loss of/longing for the mother. I too have learned to "devote ourselves to knowing whole love inside" because that allows the love to flow through me, not from me.

    bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes then there is the overflowing of the cup of love instead of the fixing of a broken one which is exhausting for you dont have all the pieces.Much Love Peruquois

    ReplyDelete