Thursday 17 June 2010

ocean ,ectsacy and spiritual milk










Such beauty on our journey through the hedgerows of Sommerset and as we crested the hill there she was the jagged ocean cliffs and an old castle beckoning us .Winding the country lanes to find a way to the sea we travelled on foot running through the grassy pathways to keep warm from the wild winds.
We had arrived in rocky nook crafted with smooth stones formed like a grid receiving the waves that were grey, muddy, souplike that threatened to consume you should you offer more than your toes.
Praful happy like a child at the waters edge and me enticed by a cave up on the cliff face.
I climbed in and fell into silence, her primal song pounded the waters below into the rock wall, tumbling large stones creating such a depth such an ectsacy I began to dissolve.Aware of how, many years before as young ambitious woman she had called me the same way with her ancient song.Singing on the rocky waters edge I had fallen into a deep reverence and had felt her calling me, only then I was hungry to hear her to know her but I could not fully feeeel her then.There was a knowing that dropped my forehead to the ground and made me pledge my life, my song to her. Naive and hungry, the world around me felt disconnected and I was tired of singing to an audience that just seemed to want to be entertained . I had played the game long enough. I needed to know how?Who would teach me, could she ,this unamable energy I was connecting with through the waves and the stones how could she teach me.
Deeper and louder pouring inside my being washing ecstatically through my body.... an awareness of "its time to leave this cave sprang in me". Suddenly aware that the waves were lapping higher against the cliff wall Prafuls jacket placed half way up the wall was now wet and his shoes had been sucked into the ocean.Crying out to her to give Praful his shoes back she washed them back to him for surely his shoes were not a tasty addition to this primal soup.




I missed my plane on my way to Norway,just cant seem to stay on top of moving in time , but there was perfection in my delay.I was blessed to share some time in the deep with a dear woman recently discovered with breast cancer.She was afraid of hospitals doctors who she had decided to allow the umps to be removed.So I suggested she see all people doctors nurses as being the loving mother there to serve her back to wholeness and health ,that if she could stay in her love she would draw just the right people who would reflect that love back to her.
It is such a shock for any of us to discover something created by our body is ravaging us.In women it especially rages in her most sensual centers the womb the yoni the breast.A reflection of the rage of using this potent life giving energy that is her creative love to create the insidious industries of business,war. A reflection of how as women we have comprised our essential nature of love for some outside external love because we are so hungry to know it from within but have not been shown how to stay true,be patient instead of settling for something or someone that is not grounded in love. How we use that innocent life force of sexuality to gain esteem,power money.Meanwhile many women grow sick and maybe it is the mother's way of calling her back to the source of herself.
The breast are largely not understood beyond breast feeding and a surface passion to nourish a lover.But this extraordinary creation was fashioned so the spiritual milk /energy of the comos could not only feed a baby on every level but also man thoughout his life .If he could find innocence and holiness as well as raw passion to drink from her breasts regularly her breast would be nourished ,he woud be deeply nourished.We unfortunately get stuck in just the physical image of the breast and its beauty or sexualised image and miss the whole purpose of this magnificient creation. Oh I have raved enough time to go and attempt to catch my flight again, xxxall my love

2 comments:

  1. It is a such a joy to read your every word , I am deeply touched by the way you see life , and the depth to which you have touched it. May you bring joy and smiles to many.

    Love to you , beautiful woman. Lots of love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing... Amazing.. Amazing.... Love to you. X

    ReplyDelete