Sunday 13 June 2010

Are you listening?







I have been treated like a queen ,just done a deep concert as part of a Tantra Retreat here in the south of England.Rolling hills massive old trees pouring with personality in this exquisite retreat center -Croydon Hall.
It was a wonderful concert because there was an audience of couples just in bliss and pouring with the knowing of love ,meditation retreaters introspective and people from the larger community some of whom were closed and tight in their bodies yet somehow we all fell into to the silence together and in the end everybody danced.Such a joy

Then after there is the pack down an hour of leads winding all the stuff you wish you had a roadie for.

The Tantra teacher Sarita very devoted to the true nature of Tantra.
Praful( my musical partner) and I had an inspiration to record a single cd of our new song "here I am beloved" whilst we were in the hot tub .... see what I mean we were spoilt.But of course ife moves in cycles so we are at the moment in riches next moment could be rags ,you never know how life will twist or turn around the next corner so we are just so grateful for a moment of decadence.
Being with Praful on the road I find myself amongst many sanyasins and the presence of Osho the great and decandant Guru of truth and celebration is never far away in fact he was on stage last night with us Praful pulled out a few words spoken by Osho about the fact "you appear to be listening but you dont listen...........because listening needs a tremendous sensitivity .... you should hear from every cell of your body, from yours eyes ,from the souls of your feet from every hair...."Just as he hit the on button on his lap top to play the quote to tenderly weave it in over a pad with his flute my computer and sound crashed..... his computer went into a time warp so Osho was speaking so slowly.In reflection it was just one of those funny moments where Osho was speaking of true listening and there we were distracted sorting out technical chaos just for an instant.
I dont really mind who the speaker of truth is when truth speaks it doesnt matter whos mouth it comes from it is a great blessing and touches me
I just love the paradoxes and learnings that happen on stage such a constant giving into what the moment presents.
Went to sleep with my sweet daughters voice in my ears over the skype phone..I love you mum.
Next leg of the journey is scandanavia, and I love being amongst these people there is such a hunger for the beloved for truth and Norwegian strawberries and swedish forests ahhhh blessed
Loving being here............















2 comments:

  1. Its a joy to see you, you look beautiful, full of juice of life and happiness. May you smile like this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for connecting soshin, takes the seeing of your own beauty to see that in me Love Peru

    ReplyDelete